Established in 1994 ScHARR's Information Resources team has established itself as a key national player in providing information support to health technology assessment and health services research. The team is made up of professional, highly trained Information Specialists who are involved in the forefront of research, teaching, support and development. This is our blog where we talk about the diverse work we do: #Teach #Research #Search #Support
Search This Blog
About ScHARR Library
Welcome to Information Resources at ScHARR
Welcome to the Information Resources Group at the School of Health and Related Research (ScHARR) at the University of Sheffield.
Since 1994 the Information Resources Group has established itself as a key national player in providing information support to health technology assessment and health services research. This has been complemented by a regional role in delivering information skills training to NHS staff and health librarians c/o the Information Service @ ScHARR Library.
Information Resources activities fall within the following selected areas:
* Support to health and social services research, including systematic reviews
* Education in systematic reviews methods and health informatics
* Library and Enquiry services
* E-learning and Continuing Professional Development
* Creation and evaluation of electronic information resources
* Training in information skills for health and information professionals
* Evidence Based Information Practice and Health Information Project Evaluations
* Development of information syntheses and summaries in health and social care