Thursday 28 May 2009

Diana Leaving the Library!

Photo by stewickie
Posted by Diana

As some of you may have gathered (by the numerous signs and posters the lovely IR people have plastered around ScHARR), today's my last day in the Library! From 1st June, I'll take up the new post of Research Associate in Systematic Reviewing at ScHARR; leaving Information Resources where I have worked for the last three years.

It's been an absolute pleasure to work with you all in Information Resources, I feel very fortunate. I've made loads of wonderful friends and had some brilliant laughs. AND I WILL MISS YOU ALL LOADS!!

However, with my plans to be the Number One Library Enquiry desk user within ScHARR, I should imagine you'll all still be seeing an awful lot of me :-)

Thank you for a lovely time,

Diana xx

No comments: