Monday 8 December 2008

ADIOS HASTA MANANA


'Where has the time gone' it seems like a few weeks, certainly not 10 years. Information Resources has grown successfully over these 10 years. I would say that working at the University has been certainly the 'Best Job' in all my career, and the skills I brought here have enabled to develop both the team and myself. As for the team 'brilliant' we have had such fun, sadness, laughter, and been together through all lifes troubles and joys and supported each other through difficult times. We have organised several conferences and managed, many training/teaching courses both internally and externally. I have supported Andrew Booth through his role of 'International Player' which has enabled him to move on to a new wider role, where his skills can be used and valued.
Over the years the University and especially ScHARR has changed dramatically it has become sharper, more focussed, more people-oriented, and moved away from the old 'class' type of education system, and I am proud to have played a part in this.
My new role is working fully supporting Wendy Baird, Trent RDSU Director, the work is varied and I can use the skills I have learnt in Information Resources to help develop the 'New Short Course Unit' and update Trent Webpages and prepare for the next Annual Report.
Scharr-Lock has moved on at last, and it was time that I did too. My best wishes for continued success to Andrew and the 'Team' we go our seperate ways with good grace, and happy memories. Wishing everyone a "Good New Year"

All my best wishes Tricia
Tricia Qanem PA to Wendy Baird Administrator Trent RDSU Trent RDSU 1st Floor ScHARR Regent Court 30 Regent Street Sheffield S1 4DA 0114 2220703

No comments: